We’re looking for a talented Cyber SOC analyst that has strong technical capabilities. You will have the opportunity to take part in a team that provide a super sophisticated cyber services solution. The job includes deep understanding & proven hands-on experience & capabilities on Cyber-Security tools.
- You will be consulting customers on their Security and Cyber needs and conclude audit reports.
- You will work to embed and meet the security requirements and ensure full deployment and optimization.
- You will define and develop our technology survey and audit tools.
- Provide technical solution required to address customer requirements, and recommends solutions that optimize value for the customer
- 3+ years of Hands-On capabilities implementing & integrating Cyber-Security tools & technologies on costumer sites
- Experience with Security solutions and results analysis of: Anti-Virus, EDR, vulnerability assessment, network intrusion detection engines and methodologies, firewalls, network proxies and endpoint security
- Knowledge & experience with security analysis tools (PCAP, Wireshark ,snort, Kali Linux, Nmap, Sniffers, sandbox tool, etc.)
- Knowledge in SIEM, SOC and SOAR solutions
- You move fast with a growth mindset.
- Strong client orientation and ability to understand business requirements
- Experience with attack and penetration testing techniques
- Working experience in scripting (e.g pyhton, shell, powershell)